- Combination of Natural Blue Agate ( Madagascar ), Lava Stones ( Japan ) 8mm Minibeads™
- Sterling Silver, Alloy Hamsa Hand
- Made in Japan
- A stone of rebirth, helping those who wear them shed unnecessary emotions and unhealthy attachments
- Symbol of strength and courage, allowing stability through times of change. It provides guidance and understanding in situations where we may need to bounce back
- Useful in dissipating anger. It promotes positive changes where needed in behavioral issues
- Brings restorative and regenerating energies to one’s body providing strong physical immunity against illnesses
- Encourages security and self-confidence with its warm and protective properties
- Helps overcome negativity and bitterness of the heart, by healing anger, fostering love, and providing the courage to start over. It is useful for any kind of trauma
- If you suffer from anxiety or stress, Agate is one of the best crystals to work with to achieve a calmer, more balanced state
- The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths, it is a protective sign. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune
- All gemstones are carefully checked to meet our high-quality standard. We use only ethically-sourced natural stones and crystals imported from all over the world.
- Our titanium gold and silver pieces are guaranteed to last a lifetime of wear. It is extremely high strength-to-density ratio. This means that our chains, rings, pendants, bracelets will not tarnish, rust, corrode, oxidize and cause a stain on skin, will not bend out of shape, and are safe on sensitive skin.
- When you own a Homura piece, you become a valued member of the Homura community. We take pride in providing continuous service, including care and repair, complimentary cleaning and crystal recharging.
- MEN- The average wrist size for men is 17cm. For small wrists, we recommend 15cm, 19cm for large and 20cm for extra-large sizes
- WOMEN- The average wrist size for women is 15cm. For small wrists, we recommend 14cm, 17cm for large and 19cm for extra-large sizes
- To determine which one would suit you best, It is recommended to use a measuring tape. Start from zero (0") to find out your exact wrist measurement.
- Always select a size based on your exact wrist measurement.
- If your exact size is 16.5cm, Please select 17cm option. We will provide the right allowance based on your exact wrist measurement so please do not add any cms.
Philippine Standard Delivery
- Free shipping on all orders
- Luzon – 2 to 4 working days*
- VisMin – 5 to 12 working days*
- 5 to 12 working days*
- FedEx shipping fee is calculated at checkout. Free global express shipping for orders $150 USD and up.
- Please note that tax and customs duties may apply depending on your country's policy and needs to be paid upon delivery. For further information regarding local tax and customs duties, please contact your local FedEx office.
Return & Exchange
- If you found a manufacturing defect or wish to exchange size, our store accepts such returns within 7 days upon delivery, provided that the product being returned is unused with its original packaging with no signs of damage or alteration.
- We can arrange a return pick-up service at your local address. If your address is out of serviceable areas, you will be given instructions on how and where to send your item.
- Once we received and inspected the returned product, we will ship a newly replaced item to you.
- Refund will be the last resort if the product returned is defective and can no longer be replaced at the time the request is being processed. Please see our refund policy for more info.
- Import duties & taxes, and shipping fees including pick up and redelivery will apply ( if applicable ) unless you received a defective or incorrect item.
- Shirts, hats, earrings, jade rings are not eligible for return, exchange or refunds and cancellations.
To start your return, please send us a message on Facebook Messenger, Instagram Direct or simply just hit the chat button.