Stones And Crystals
- All the semi-precious stones are carefully checked to meet our high-quality standard. We use only ethically sourced natural stones and crystals.
- Homura bracelets are made from genuine gemstone and crystals strung on high quality elastic strings.
- You may notice some slight variations in the tone, colour saturation and shape of the crystals due to the nature of the rough materials provided by nature. All this helps to add to the beauty and character of each gemstone bracelet.
Stone Beads Size
- Stone beads come in sizes. Sizes are 10mm MaxBeads™, 8mm MiniBeads™, MicroBeads™ (6mm) and NanoBeads™ (4mm) These are usually indicated in the product description.
- We measure all newly received stocks to confirm bead sizing and to ensure our bead descriptions are as accurate as they can be.
10k Gold 1420 Hardware
- 10k Gold 1420 is an actual layer of 10 karat gold-pressure bonded to another metal. Gold-filled is not to be confused with gold plating as filled has 100% more gold than gold plating. Gold-filled is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake off, rub off or turn colours
10k Gold 1420, even with daily wear, can last three to 8 years but will eventually wear through. Gold-filled items are 50 to 100 times thicker than regular gold plating, and 17 to 25 times thicker than heavy gold electroplate
Titanium Silver Hardware
- The main advantages of titanium steel are that it is resistant to rust and corrosion; it has an extremely high strength-to-density ratio; and it is hypoallergenic. This means that titanium steel rings, chain, pendants will not oxidize and cause a colored stain on your skin, will not bend out of shape, and are safe for people with sensitive skin.
Gold Finish, Gold-Vermeil
- Gold finish or vermeil jewellery is created by bonding a layer of 18k gold onto a base metal. The plating will eventually wear down over time but with proper care, you can preserve your jewellery keep the finish last long.